[asac] Updated agenda

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Tue Mar 7 11:37:05 EST 2000

Folks

It appears that our mailing list discriminates against messages over
40 KB in size, so the following messages from Stephane bounced back to
me.  I will distribute them piecemeal in subsequent messages. They are
also linked to the non-public agenda WWW site at
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asacleidenagenda.html

Stephane wrote:
Dear ASAC members,

    The ALMA-Japan Liaison group has been set up to discuss possible =
contributions of Japan to an "enhanced" ALMA project. Two meeting have =
occured so far, and a 3rd one is scheduled
on March 9, just prior to the ASAC meeting.

    The outcome of the ALG activities is one of the items for the ASAC =
meeting. Final documents will not be available by that time. In order to =
provide a basis for discussions, I attach the documents in draft form =
with this E-Mail.  We will try to make printed copies of the (revised) =
documents available in Leiden, if possible.

        Best regards,

            Stephane

Dr. Stephane GUILLOTEAU
ALMA European Project Scientist                Phone: (33) 476 82 49 43 (IRAM)
IRAM                                           FAX: (33) 476 51 59 38  (IRAM)
300 Rue de la Piscine                          Phone: (49)  893 200 6589 (ESO)
F-38406 Saint Martin d'Heres        France     E-Mail: guillote at iram.fr  (IRAM)
                                                       sguillot at eso.org  (ESO)