No subject

Karl Menten kmenten at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Wed Jun 28 10:16:46 EDT 2000

Dear ASAC members,

I have finished a draft of the ASAC response to the ALMA Receiver Subsystem
Top-level Requirements and Specifications document, which you find
attached to this message. Please email me final comments by Thursday,
June 29.

Cheers,
	Karl

P.S. The document can also be found on:
http://www.mpifr-bonn.mpg.de/staff/kmenten/jrdg-response.txt

Dr. Karl M. Menten   (kmenten at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de)
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Radioastronomie
Auf dem Huegel 69, D-53121 Bonn, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)228-525297 * Fax: +49 (0)228-525435

DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*DRAFT*

MEMORANDUM