[asac] ALMA Scientific Advisory Committee mailing list

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Thu Jan 6 11:45:18 EST 2000

Greetings for the New Year!

I have set up a mailing list of the 26 members of the ASAC, as listed
on the ASAC home page at
http://www.alma.nrao.edu/committees/sac/sac.html
Any mail sent to

asac at nrao.edu

will automatically propagate to everyone else on
the list, and will be archived at NRAO.  This is the first message; if
it has not reached your preferred email address please let me know and
I will alter the list.

It was agreed that ASAC meetings take place on the 2nd Monday of each month,
at 16:30 UT. The next meeting is on 10 January 2000 at 1630UT.  I will
shortly distribute a telephone number to call for that meeting.

A draft ASAC charter and agenda from Neal may be viewed at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac_charter.html

Please feel free to comment on the draft, or add to the tentative agenda.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |