[asac] ALMA Science Advisory Committee TeleConference 14 February 2000

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Wed Feb 9 13:39:10 EST 2000

 The minutes of the January ASAC meeting are available at
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asacjan2000.html

 I have added links to science
argument documents on the WWW for the MMA as well as the LSA.

I also added links to the ALMA WWW areas for the topics mentioned.
The one item I note as missing there is the makeup of the Joint Receiver
Discussion Group.  That is at the BSCW site, apparently, and hence not
accessible to most (I only gained access a few days ago).  I will add that list
to the ALMA/US Receiver site by Monday.

At the end of the minutes is a link to the agenda.  I have linked the
WWW memo and the draft Leiden schedule to the agenda.  The plain text version
is attached to this email.

  1. ALMA Science Advisory Committee

Draft Agenda for ASAC Telecon Feb. 14, 2000 1630 UT

        Conference Date: FEB-14-2000 (Monday)

        Conference Time: 11:30 AM EST

Conference Duration: 1 hr; call will have tape available let AW know if you wish
              a copy.

Service Level: STANDARD

Call Type: MEET ME

Passcode is: NRAO (different this time)

Conference Leader is Al Wootten

        From the US please dial: 1-888-603-6979

        From International locations please dial: 1-712-257-3062

        1. Review agenda for March meeting in Leiden
           http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asacagenda.html.
           Last chance to add items. (Neal Evans)

        2. Correlator (report on meeting in Cville) (Al Wootten)

        3. Web management (see memo
           http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asacwwwmemo.html)

        4. Progress reports on White Papers. Due to Wootten by March 3!

               a. Polarization - Dick Crutcher

               b. Total Power - Jack Welch

               c. WVR - John Richer

        5. Report on Receiver Meeting (Dec99) (Stephane Guilloteau)

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |