[asac] Project Book

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Tue Dec 5 09:55:59 EST 2000

Folks,

For the first time, there is an entry for every item in the ALMA Project Book at
http://www.tuc.nrao.edu/~demerson/almapbk/construc/cons_toc.htm

Darrel and the rest of us are in the process of finding inconsistencies
and problems; please take the opportunity of examining chapters of interest
to you and suggesting problems which might be remedied, as this version will
be frozen sometime next week.  We can discuss this at the ASAC Meeting next
Monday.

Please also send me agenda items you would like to see addressed.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |