[asac] asac directory

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Wed Apr 5 11:52:12 EDT 2000

Mark suggested that instead of sending you all 97 character complicated
URLs I should just make an asac subdirectory so that you can go there
look at the index and click on something to see it.  I'll have to
standardize my naming conventions, but I have done that.

Check out, please:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/

For not-yet-approved minutes, etc.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |