[alma-config] [Fwd: Re: Memo 538 draft] erratum

Frederic Boone frederic_boone at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 30 10:00:20 EDT 2005

You probably already corrected for the error in my
previous  email about Nyquist sampling: it's
D/(2*lambda) and not the inverse!
so 2*Nyquist=D/lambda and so on.

But this was only a typo error and the values computed
were right.

Regards,
Frederic.

http://edm.alma.cl/forums/alma/dispatch.cgi/docapproval/docProfile/103106/d20050829201752/No/t103106.htm

http://www.oso.chalmers.se/~jconway/ALMA/OUT/ALMA-90.02.00.00-005-A.SPE.pdf

> > A separate document in preparation by M.Holdaway
> > defines the positions
> > and reconfiguration scheme for the approximately
> 35
> > additional pads
> > which are needed for the outer configurations of
> > ALMA.  This will be
> > ready by year's end, after some iteration with
> > environmentall concerned
> > vizcachas and site road and network design.

=== message truncated ===