[alma-config]Re: [Almasci] Re: Early science Configs

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 15 14:38:25 EST 2004

Some clarification on the Japanese antennas, as I understand the schedule.

JP hopes to have an agreement signed at the 22 June Board meeting.

All four of the JP 12m antennas would be operational for TP observations
at Early science Q3 2007 in the current paradigm.

The ACA would only become available at 1 Jan 2012 in the current paradigm.

Clear skies,
Al