[alma-config]Inner ALMA Configuration approved

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 26 10:10:08 EDT 2003

Dear folks,

This is to advise you that the following documents have been approved.
Final signature will be added upon the Project Director's
availability, and the documents will be moved into
the "Approved Project Documents" forum at that time.

Antenna Configurations - Specifications and Requirements, ALMA-90.02.00.00-001-F-SPE
http://almaedm.tuc.nrao.edu/forums/alma/dispatch.cgi/docapproval/showFile/100187/d20030624175618/No/ALMA-90.02.00.00-001-F-SPE.pdf

It is possible that you will find that you cannot access this document; if
so please let me know and I will try to see that you can obtain a copy.

Thank you very much for your participation in the process of designing
the ALMA configuration.  As you may know, the design of the extended
configuration will be submitted for review within days.  As the Chile has
provided approvals for ALMA site construction is imminent.

Thanks again for your ideas and your help in developing those ideas as
we work together to construct ALMA.  Special thanks to John Conway for
leading the configuration group to this milestone.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |