[alma-config]distance to pipeline

Guillermo Delgado gdelgado at gmx.net
Fri May 10 22:54:28 EDT 2002

Dear all,

Some time ago (beginning of this year) I contacted the people from
GasAtacama because the selected position for APEX is ~140 m from the
pipe-line. They took two days to check their actual specifications and give
the OK without any other comment.

I also have the agreement (or perhaps one of the latest draft -I do not
remember here), on this agreement they talk about the two distance 400 m and
150 m, but they were for traffic and construction. The bottom line is that
the guys are flexible and maybe they do not even know that there was an
agreement, thus we will have APEX at 140 m from the pipe-line. If you are
interested on it, I can ask someone at ESO to fax it to one of you (Spanish
text). I also have the contact person at Gas Atacama.

Cheers to every one,

gd