[alma-config]distance to pipeline

Bryan Butler bbutler at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri May 10 10:33:44 EDT 2002

all,

in the configuration CDR, simon pointed out that the allowable
distance to the pipeline on the masks i was showing looked like
it was less than 400 m.  this is in fact correct.  the distance
is 100 m in the most recent mask.  i have traced this back to
just after the PDR in grenoble, when i explicitly made the change.
i have in my notes from the PDR that we decided that we should
make that distance 100 m instead of the 400 m that i had been
using previously.  i find  nothing regarding this issue in the
final report from the PDR, however.

can we get some guidance on what the *real* allowable distance from
the pipeline is (or at least the one we should be using)?

	-bryan