[alma-config]multiplication of synthesized beam by primary beam in optimization

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Mon Jul 8 16:14:25 EDT 2002

By the way, the powerpoint presentations can be found at the school web page:
 http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~gtaylor/synth02/synth02.html
and you may view Dave's presentation there--and use this resource for
other radioastronomical teaching.

Clear skies,
Al