[alma-config]Configuration telecon

John Conway jconway at oso.chalmers.se
Wed Apr 3 10:33:40 EST 2002

Hi,

 The Telecon on Friday will be a chance for us to
update ourselves on what has been happing since the Socorro
meeting. I give suggested Agenda items below with suggested names,
let me know if you cannot attend. Also please feel free
to suggest additional items.

In Europe of course we are now on daylight savings time
so 15:00UT is 17:00 CDT in (mainland)Europe.

    John

I assume that the US is NOT on daylight saving time yet
or else 10.00am Eastern time cannot be 15:00UT as
stated in Als message below (!)

           PROPOSED  AGENDA

1) Transporter Interface - Report on visit by Max Kraus, Gie-Han Tan to
                            Onsala (J.Conway)

2) Compact Array, plans and progress  - J.Conway

3) Site update - Maps, boreholes etc -  S.Radford

4) Mask update - Extension west - revisions - B.Butler

5) Y+  design for largest array -  A.Otarola

6) Optimisation software status - F.Boone, J.Conway etc

7) Other items.