[alma-config]ASAC Report, Enhancements Document

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Tue Oct 16 11:03:02 EDT 2001

Dear ASAC members,

The final versions of the ASAC report and the enhancements document
are posted at the usual places:

   http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~ewine/report.pdf  or .ps
   http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~ewine/enhancements.pdf

I also put them, together with the Tex/Latex files, in my anonymous
ftp directory at:

  % ftp noordzee.strw.leidenuniv.nl
  > login as anonymous
  > cd pub/ewine
  > get enhancements.ps (or .pdf or .tex)
  > get report.ps (or .pdf or .tex)
  > bye

Thanks again for all your input and comments!

With best wishes,

Ewine

Some people have reported problems with the current version of the
enhancements.pdf file on the Web, again with Figure 9. I have
therefore put a second version on the Web using a different ps -> pdf
conversion program, but still including Figure 9. This version is now
given as:

   http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~ewine/enhancements2.pdf