[alma-config]Telecon NOV-28 1445 UT

John Conway jconway at oso.chalmers.se
Wed Nov 28 09:01:59 EST 2001

The latest version of my design for the <4km part of ALMA
can be found

http://www.oso.chalmers.se/~jconway/ALMA/SIMULATIONS/SIM13/

This is just a snapshot of what I have now,
I'm still in the middle of optimising it via uv and beam
methods.

For an intermediate array between this and the 14km
ring - I'm looking into having a Y, one arm going
North through the Chascon-Chajnantor pass, one south
along the mine road (approximately marked in yellow)
and the third arm being the Northern side of the 4km
Reuleaux triangle- not elegant but gives a useful
array between 4km and 14km.

  John