[alma-config] Details Meeting Tomorrow

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:45:31 EDT 2001

ALMA Configuration Group

Date: (Wednesday) 1 Aug 2001

Time: 12:00 EDT 1600UT (10:00 MDT, 09:00 PDT)

Phone: USA Toll Free Number: 888-968-3514

USA Toll Number: +1-212-287-1828

PASSCODE: ALMA

LEADER: Dr Al Wootten

Past minutes, etc on ALMA Configuration Group Page

Attendees

------------

Agenda
Version with hot links etc at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/almaconfig1aug01agenda.html

------------

Old Business

Results of the 18 May telecon may be found at here.

New Business

News - All

Construction may be looming closer on the horizon than we had imagined.
Site reconnaissance should occur before the Altiplanic Winter which
suggests an expedition late November - early December. Ideally we should
be very close to committing to a design by then. Can we do it?

Compact Configuration - Kogan
Discussion, needs, plans.

Extended Configuration - Conway
Discussion, needs, plans.

Simulations
Heddle had noted the availability of his simulator and Conway suggested some
interesting simulations last time.

Next Meeting?