[alma-config] uv data for the existing configurations

Steven steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 31 13:35:46 EST 2001

As the main focus of my simulations has been on imaging since about August,
I thought it might be worthwhile reminding the group that comparative uv
plots, dirty beams, dirty beam slices etc. are available at
http://www.stevenheddle.co.uk/ALMA/ALMA_IND.HTM
Watch out for the different scales on the side by side histograms. This data
is available for A,B,C and E snapshots and B,C and E 4 hour tracks.

The work I will be doing over the next couple of weeks is
1) Cumulative histograms for the fidelities
2) Hybrid B and D arrays for CYG and M51
3) The Conway Image Metric and the Woody Image Metric (sorry, gentlemen!)
4) DOTS image for B and C arrays
5) Getting dynamic range and fractional error measures from the image data

Also, if any one has a 10km or 13km array they want quick results for, that
would be the easiest task out of the list.

Cheers,
       Steven

Steven Heddle, Newington, Holm Road, Kirkwall, Orkney KW15 1PY
Tel: 01856 877119             Email: steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Fax: 0870 4039359           URL: http://www.heddle97.freeserve.co.uk