[alma-config] Teleconference 31 Jan 2001 at 1600UT?

John Conway jconway at ebur.oso.chalmers.se
Tue Jan 30 06:56:25 EST 2001

Hi,

 Unfortunately I will be in a meeting at 1600UT tomorrow (our
annual evaluation of PhD students), it should be finished
by 6.00pm local time here or 1700UT. Could the telecon
be delayed until then? Having it the next day is also
a possibility.

Sorry I didn't read the email below yesterday but
I was in town  and the telnet connection to the
observatory was down.

   Cheers
       John