[alma-config] Wholly positive model results

Steven steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 18:06:35 EST 2001

I can quickly have a try at that- I have all the histogram data exported as
a text file, so I'll point gnuplot at it. I apologise for the lack of
movement on the dots image, as I have spent most of my time over the last
few days sneezing, coughing, or complaining about sneezing and coughing.
Expect something in next few days (if I'm spared).

Cheers,
    Steven