[alma-config] Wholly positive model results

Steven steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 13:15:31 EST 2001

I have posted new results (CLEAN, difference, fidelity) for the B and C
resolutions.
These results replace the 18th December results. The main changes are that
the M51, CYG and SDC model images have had any negative pixels truncated to
zero, so that they and their smoothed counterparts as used in the difference
and fidelity image calculations are wholly positive (or zero). These results
should now be complete, i.e. the links for the MAR and M51 cases should now
work for the B resolution.

The results are of course at

http://www.heddle97.freeserve.co.uk/ALMA/CLEANIND.HTM

I have calculated results for M51 and CYG for the D resolution for the quick
look at the hybrid array (although I imagine I only needed to go as far as
getting the UV data), and may post these as well. Actually combing these
snapshots with B array data will follow.

I hope to start looking at the 10K dots tomorrow, as well.

Cheers,
       Steven

Steven Heddle, Newington, Holm Road, Kirkwall, Orkney KW15 1PY
Tel: 01856 877119             Email: steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Fax: 0870 4039359           URL: http://www.heddle97.freeserve.co.uk