[alma-config] short spacing

Min S. Yun myun at bonito.astro.umass.edu
Fri Jan 5 13:41:04 EST 2001

A model image based on 10000 points was one of the ones considered
for simulation study, and several of the ASAC members were quite in
favor.  It just did not make the cut in the end.  I think it would
be helpful if someone did some imaging tests on it and present the
results at the PDR, but I would prefer keepping this separate from
what Steven is doing.  I don't think it makes a big difference
whether we use John's model image or someone else's (Al has a
simulated HDF image from Jack Gallimore, for example).

					-- Min