[alma-config] ALMA+ACA studies at IRAM

Frederic Gueth gueth at iram.fr
Thu Feb 22 10:05:07 EST 2001

Dear all,

We finally manage to write a short document describing
the simulation tools that have been developed during the
last few months at IRAM, to study the ALMA+ACA image
formation process. It includes pointing errors, and the
deconvolution of the heterogeneous array is based on a
CLEAN method. In another document, we present the first
simulation results.

For those of you who have not yet started to travel,
you can download the two ps or pdf files at

ftp://iraux2.iram.fr/pub/pety/aca/simuls.ps.gz
ftp://iraux2.iram.fr/pub/pety/aca/results.pdf

Sorry to have been so long before sending news from
what we have done here!

See you next monday in Grenoble,

F.Gueth, S.Guilloteau, J.Pety