[alma-config] 14 km configuration

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Feb 5 13:57:18 EST 2001

Mark,

My memo #296 describes the fitting of the 12km array to the
topography.  Later (as I remember at the Tucson meeting last spring)
the people payed attention to another constrain: the road at the
north-east.

As I remember this new constrain made a problem fitting the 12 km array
and its size was increased to 14 km.

14km array configuration is at www.aoc.nrao.edu/~lkogan/a4km_array.html

The both sizes were given to me on the basis of scientific requirement
figured out by ?.

Leonia