[alma-config] forwarded message from Darrel Emerson

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 3 10:04:52 EDT 2001

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: Darrel Emerson <demerson at NRAO.EDU>
To: Al Wootten <awootten at NRAO.EDU>
cc: Jeff Mangum <jmangum at NRAO.EDU>, Simon Radford <sradford at NRAO.EDU>,
        Mark Holdaway <mholdawa at NRAO.EDU>
Subject: Transporter approach side (fwd)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 06:54:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi Al,
   The configurations group probably need to be aware of this. (I don't
have a good distribution list to hand - could you please forward this to
anyone who might need to know?  Thanks.)

		Cheers,
			Darrel.