[alma-config] next telecon

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri May 26 15:39:39 EDT 2000

The Action Items list from the meeting in March, along with the
simulation strategy outline, may be found at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/configurationcdr.html

We are in danger of falling behind our schedule, and need to
get back on track.  Also, Radford will be at Chajnantor next week.
He will be occupied getting instruments back into operation.  However,
if there are any areas which you believe should be eyeballed, please
convey the coordinates to him.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |