[alma-config] CoDR agenda

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Mar 16 15:37:38 EST 2000

Min,

I think you take into account the possibility to use the pads of the
inner circle of larger configuration as pads for the outer circle of
the less configuration when you are comparing the number of pads.  As
you may remember I showed in my memo 226 that around 25% of the pads
can be shared (saved) by this way.

The percantage of number of shared (saved) pads can be more by fixing
more shared pads. The question is how much the array's parameters will
be agravated.

My filling is that having 64 antennas (only 36 used in my memo 226) we can save much more pads than 25%.

Leonia