[alma-config] telecon this Wednesday

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jun 5 18:37:59 EDT 2000

I have designed the 14km configuration minimizing sidelobes with the
topography constraint. The configuration has a donut type (width 0.25)
Sidelobes of snapshot is ~0.06.  Without topography constraint it was 0.056.
The plots of the configuration with UV coverage, of beam and configuration
on the terrain are available at PS format

Leonia