[alma-config] telecon this Wednesday

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jun 5 18:06:13 EDT 2000

ALMA Configuration Group Telecon

Date:  14 June 2000.

Time:  11:00am EDT.

Phone: (804)296-7082 (CV SoundStation Conference phone)

Past minutes, etc on http://www.alma.nrao.edu/development/config/index.html.

Agenda:

1. The updated project book chapter
(http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~myun/mma/config/chap15.pdf) has been sent to D.
Emerson.

2. Simulation Image Library.  The first 4 FITS model images for
imaging simulations are now available at
http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~myun/mma/imaging/sil.html.
Some of these images are better suited for only high or low resolution
imaging while others may be generally suitable.  We should
revisit the simulation strategy decided at the Tucson meeting.

3. Updates on strawperson configurations.  The strawperson
configurations are now available at the ALMA Configuration Group Page,
(http://www.alma.nrao.edu/development/config/index.html).
Are we missing any critical information here?  Does anyone have other
competing configuration ideas that need to be listed separately?

4. Effect of Pointing Error has been investigated by K. Morita.
See his report at http://www.tuc.nrao.edu/~kmorita/CONFIG/PERR1.html.

Does anyone have any new progress to report?  I will update the
agenda page (http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~myun/mma/14jun2000.html) as
new items are suggested for discussion.

					-- Min