[alma-config]

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Jul 25 11:56:07 EDT 2000

Hi John,

We can basically go about this in two different ways.  One way is
how I propose, which is to try to image the same sources with 0.01"
scale structures using three different resolution configurations.
Another is to change the header so that all of the images have
the same resolution elements acorss, 1024 x 1024.  My reasoning
for taking the first path rather than the second is that the
number of resolution elements within a primary beam drops off
quickly as you go to lower resolution arrays and end up having
most of the model images being irrelevant (except for mosaic
cases) in the latter approach.
If we follow the second path, we also have to triple the number
of model images to keep around (one for each resolution array).
I don't any strong preference for one over the other, but
keeping the same input images for all resolutions seem to make
the bookkeeping easier.  Any other thoughts on this point?

					-- Min