[alma-config] Conway's long message

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jan 21 10:39:34 EST 2000

Hi,

I like the main idea of the John's long message:

>However my view expressed at the telecon
>is that we should not wait until all these issues are
>finally decided before starting (and reporting, and discussing)
>simulations, or we will not make progress.

A lot depends on the time.
For example,
If the metric problem will be solved soon (say couple
of weeks) we can postpone the simmulation until this time.

If not the simmulation should start earlier. Otherwise there is a risk
that we will nothing new to discuss in Tucson.

Leonia