[alma-config] configuration working group mail list

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jan 12 12:48:36 EST 2000

Greetings!

I have set up a mailing list for the 20 members of the ALMA
configuration working group as listed at the bottom.
This email list is set up for the ease of communication among
the ALMA configuration working group.   This forum is open to
anyone interested in the ALMA configuration issues, and all
inputs are welcome.  To distribute an e-mail to the rest of the
working group, send mail to

alma-config at nrao.edu

All communications will be archived at NRAO.
This is the first message; if it has not reached your preferred
email address please let me know and I will alter the list.

I will shortly send around an outline of a working plan as
we discussed briefly in the last telecon.  I also remind you
that the next telecon is next Wednesday, January 19th at
17:00 UT.  I will send around another reminder with more
details early next week.

					Min S. Yun