[alma-config] topographic constraints

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Feb 11 17:25:49 EST 2000

Peter Napier just reminded me that we need more progress on
incorporating the topographic constraints on the existing
strawperson designs.  I have not heard from anyone whether
anyone else tried to use Bryan's digital mask or creating
your own.  I would like this to be the top agenda item for
the next telecon on the 23rd.  Please give this some thought
and communicate any progress or comments to A. Webster or me.

We will also need someone to summarize and lead the discussion
on thus the most active discussion topic of metrics.  Please
let me know if you feel up to this.

					-- Min