[alma-config] Simulation news of 31st August 2000

Steven steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 05:29:34 EDT 2000

The A and C arrays' imaging simulations have been redone with the shorter
integration times (14 and 60 seconds respectively) and results for the B
array (integration time of 29 seconds) are posted for the first time. For
the newly posted results, the grey scale plots of the dirty beam are now in
the range -3% to +10%, except for the KB???SN+25B7 case where I seem to have
lost the image between Linux and Windows. I'll post it later.

CLEANing will now take place for the A, C and E arrays (I have acquired a
30GB disk) and difference images of whatever type cane be considered
thereafter.

Cheers,
   Steven