[alma-config] next telecon

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Aug 11 11:22:17 EDT 2000

It is about time we should have a meeting again and see where we are.
In particular, we should discuss the work Steven has been doing and
see how we can get the most out of his work.  I will be reporting
to ASAC next month on the work our group has done since our last
meeting in Tucson, and it will be good to get a sense of how much
progress we have made.

I propose to have a telecon on the 23rd (Wednesday) at 13:00 EDT.
Let me know if you have a scheduling conflict but really want to
participate.  I will announce the details of the telecon arrangement
at a later time with a more detailed agenda.

					-- Min