[Nmsymp] 38th annual New Mexico Symposium

Lori Appel lappel at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 8 12:04:06 EST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The 38th annual New Mexico Symposium will take place on Friday, 17 February 2023 in Socorro, NM. In a traditional way, the symposium will be accompanied by the winner of the Jansky Lectureship, who this year is Prof Francoise Combes of Paris Observatory.

Astronomers from New Mexico and surrounding states are cordially invited to attend the Symposium and, if they wish, to present a paper. We expect to fill a full-day schedule with oral and poster presentations, from about 9:00am to 5:00pm. We particularly encourage students and young astronomers to use the Symposium as a forum to present ongoing astronomical research.

The meeting website can be found at: http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/events/nmsymposium/2022/.

Registration and abstract submission will open in early January 2023.

Please distribute this announcement at your institution, to help us reach as wide an audience as possible. If you did not receive this message by direct e-mail and would like to be added to the mailing list, please go to https://listmgr.nrao.edu/mailman/listinfo/nmsymp. If you need further assistance or information, please contact Lori Appel.

With best wishes,
Anna D. Kapinska

--

Dr Anna D. Kapinska

Associate Scientist/Astronomy

National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO)