[Nmsymp] New Mexico Symposium - deadline to register

Lori Appel lappel at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 29 09:28:52 EDT 2014

DEADLINE TO REGISTER - FRIDAY -  OCTOBER 31, 2014

30th Annual New Mexico Symposium

The thirtieth annual New Mexico Symposium will occur on

2014 November 7

The symposium will be hosted by NRAO and NM Tech, at the Science Operations Center in Socorro.   We expect a full-day schedule with oral and poster presentations, from about 09:00 through 17:30.

There will be no registration fee, but anyone planning to attend is asked to register, to facilitate our planning. The registration deadline is October 31, 2014.

The meeting web page can be found at:  http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/events/nmsymposium/2014/

Amy Mioduszewski