[fitswcs] Polarization codes

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 13 13:31:33 EDT 2008

Oh yes, we're just sitting back and enjoying the spectacle of the two
of you doing battle, like a medieval tournament, wondering who will be
thrown off his horse  :-)

  - Arnold

(sorry, I just couldn't let that one go by; but it is a fundamental
discussion, so please carry on)

Paddy Leahy wrote:

> Hi Mark et al  (is anyone else reading these posts?)

> regards,
>  		Paddy

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu