[fitswcs] Units along spectral axes

William Thompson William.T.Thompson.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 9 15:41:09 EDT 2005

I think that it's fair to make the statement that data providers using one of
the non-linear algorithm codes of Table 2 cannot expect that the projection will
be applied correctly unless the coordinate units are specified following the
prescription of Paper I.  The best place for this statement would probably be in
section 3.4.4, in the discussion of the RESTWAVa and RESTFRQa keywords, though
it also applies to the projections involving air wavelengths, and the grism
projections.