[evlatests] TCal values

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 24 14:18:30 EDT 2023

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023, Bryan Butler via evlatests wrote:

> Rich should be able to get these in.  But he's on vacation right now (I think
> he still is - he was last week).

Barry has a utility to update Tcal values from the FE repository on
filehost.  I could well be missing sometihng, but it looks like it will
not work for Pband.

An additoonal problem is how to learn the serial number of the P band
receiver at each antenna.  It is available for other bands from the F317;
again, I am not sure where to find it for P band.

Ken