[evlatests] Phase stability of ea27 {External}

Drew Medlin dmedlin at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 30 13:30:08 EDT 2023

I updated the Jira ticket with a note saying I saw about a 24hr period with some instances of ea27 showing phase jumps for L and C band May 08-09, then I don’t see more notes from our pipeline records about it until June 6 for PI science, then some in VLASS. The C band data were 3bit.

Drew Medlin
dmedlin at nrao.edu

VLA Scientific User Support
National Radio Astronomy Observatory