[evlatests] Bad SPW

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 3 16:35:02 EDT 2023

The situation is a bit less clear than I originally communicated:

There is a difference between the polarizations:

a) In LCP, SPW44 (in Ku-band) has no signal at all, while adjacent SPWs
are fine.

b) in RCP, SPW44 is also without signal, but adjacent SPWs (from 33 to
48) are highly attenuated.  Calibration recovers the signals in these
other SPWs, without apparent loss of SNR.

Rick