[evlatests] Noisy C-band antennas?

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 29 18:14:08 EDT 2023

Where are these eight antennas located?  In previous tests, there seems
to be little spatial correlation for the affected antennas -- in Pedro's
note (below), W36 and N28 are far, far apart.  Hard to see how a single
source can affect both so badly.

Also note that I claimed on June 29 that the effect was completely missing.

So -- do we really understand what is going on?  Perhaps a more careful
review of data taken at C-band may be needed.

Rick