[evlatests] Antenna locations

George Moellenbrock gmoellen at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 30 15:08:05 EDT 2022

Rick-

Ok, so these antennas are not extrema geographically.

Can someone say if they are extrema in pointing/focus/collimation model
coefficient properties?  (Relative to refant...)

Are those pads mechanically notable in any way?

(Hmm, do we have any capacity to safely/stably shim antennas on a
pylon?.... That could be a fun experiment.....)

-George