[evlatests] OTF Holography Tests

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 10 18:29:40 EST 2022

The l,m can be easily calculated from the time and the reference time in
the script.  Easiest way is probably to do the calculation and store the
results in the u,v slot.  Problem is knowing what the reference time was
and where the antenna was commanded to be pointed at the reference
time.  These can be grepped from the .evla script, but that's pretty
inelegant.  Alternative is to calculate true az-el of the source for
each time, and subtract from the antenna position stream - probably
easier in CASA than AIPS.