[evlatests] 1830 MHz birdie?

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 25 15:58:52 EDT 2021

Hi guys,

I can take a look at L band today after test/maint is
done. will let you know. Does FRM need to be moving for
the purported signal to be seen or we just don't know yet.

We did a recent sweep for checking if the operator's
webcam made any RFI. I attach a plot from mar 11, pink=
webcam on, green = off,unplugged. the 1830 is about  1.5-2MHz
wide. stuff at 1785 is a mystery.