[evlatests] Strange differential bandpasses

Lorant Sjouwerman lsjouwer at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 27 13:26:15 EDT 2021

I'm a bit skeptic of requiring more bandpass scans if we can solve it
another way. Note that a lot of low band is taken during non-high
frequency weather and would be short of duration. Adding another 5-10
minutes for an extra slew and BP is not very efficient in those cases,
let alone that most users would use the standard flux cals, which limits
their LST range further to avoid elevation > 80 degrees. So I'm all in
favor of an observatory solution as opposed to putting on more
restrictions to our users (and DAs to check them)