[evlatests] Strange differential bandpasses

rperley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 27 11:18:07 EDT 2021

Certainly is reasonable.  In the case I analyzed, the start of the run
was around sunrise, the end around noon.  The period of the oscillations
(and the phase) did not appear to change, however.  The change in
amplitude was quite obvious.

I don't know if there was rain on the day I looked at -- but perhaps dew
on the window would do the trick ...

Rick