[evlatests] Pointing Gone Wild -- May 2020 Edition

rperley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 2 10:36:26 EDT 2020

All:

This phenomenon is far more common than may be appreciated.  Usually,
the 'wandering' is small, and hardly noticed.  But on occasion, (as
shown especially in ea25) it can be large -- up to an arcminute over a
time span of an hour.

I will review the data I have from these four recent observations (two
in January 2019, two in May 2020), and circulate later today a summary,
in the hope that this will help narrow the range of possible causes.

Rick