[evlatests] RFI sweep June 2015

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 9 19:34:15 EDT 2015

it's not clear to me that we need to extend the RFI script to cover
P-band.  every time we observe in P-band we get a good RFI "sweep"
because we cover the entire usable band at good spectral resolution.
the reason we make special observations at the other bands is because we
never observe across the entire band at that resolution.  i suggest that
we already have an overabundance of effective P-band "RFI sweep" data
sitting in the archive.

	-bryan