[evlatests] A curious new birdie at X-band

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 23 11:54:10 EDT 2013

from an email from keith morris on may 10th of this year on this topic:

"Rick:

The first LO for the API (both old and new) is 10750MHz.  Do you notice
the birdie stronger towards the center of the array, or on the east arm?

Shielded chamber tests of the new API LNBs didn't show any emissions at
the LO frequency, though there was radiation at certain subharmonics,
which we have found a way to suppress."